Investments in the U.S./Investment visas

If you are looking to move to the United States, open a new business or open a subsidiary of your business, I can help you set up the business. In addition, if you are looking to apply for an investment business to move to the United States and open a business, I have experience with these types of visas and can assist you with the entire process.

I can offer services to open or purchase a business, process the investment visa, renew an investment visa, follow corporate formalities among other services that I can provide you tailored to each investor’s specific needs.

Give me a call for a free consultation and to find out how I can assist you with investing in the United States and to apply or renew an investment visa.